Loading...
Instagram Public Photos with #stoc

First photo for agesπŸ‘

1 hour ago comment 1 star 43

In for tweaking today at @btgperformance ready for blyton park on sunday! #btg #ford #st #stoc #alcon #oz #mountune #meisterr #trackaddict #trackd

2 hours ago comment 0 star 14

@chrisdoucet_st3 ✌🏻
dm/tag for a featureβœ‰οΈ
————————————————————————————
#stealthgrey #st3 #ford #fordfocus #focusst #focusst3 #modifiedfords #fordlife1 #whoreyourford #moddedpistons #mk3focusst #mk3focus #stoc #stowners #ford4life1 #thefordlife1 #fordfans

3 hours ago comment 0 star 34

For sale
i am selling my st to fund the purchase of a gtr! if you or any of your friend's would be interested in buying it drop me a message or contact me on 07723503696 πŸ‘
spec as follows:

a low mileage excellent condition example. 2 owners from new including myself (purchased november 2012). the car has been garaged from the day i bought her. fully detailed and protected with gyeon mohs. i bought the car standard and since then it has been to ford official tuners, mountune. it has been running their mr290 kit now since 2013. the car has never missed a beat since the day i purchased her and continues to perform impeccably. the oil is changed every 6 months and services are carried out to the schedule, the last 2 being at mountune hq. always filled up with shell v power. it has just had 4 new yokohama advan neova ad08r's. it headlined ford fair on the mountune stand in 2015. i have all the receipts and documents from the previous owner and myself. if you want a car thats been looked after and pampered and owned by a true enthusiast, this is the one. the car wants for nothing and is ready to drive away. plate not included. mileage will go up slightly as i am still using it at weekends, i have a daily car to use in the week.
mountune inlet plenum
mountune uprated intercooler
k n n panel filter
forge uprated recirc valve
milltek turbo back exaust system
rs clutch
bilstein springs and dampers
vibratecniques torque link
bryshifter (short shifter)
goodrich braided lines
god speed disks 
ferodo ds2500 pads
led interior lights
led fog, side, numberplate lights
detailed with gyeon mohs
mountune interior mats
mountune boot mat
full service history
voice recognition
sat nav
climate control 
rear camera
parking sensors 
full leather heated seats
aircon
electric mirrors
factory tint windows
58k miles
mot 26 october 2018
next service november 2018

#forsale #focus #focusst #stoc #mountune #racing #clubsport #turbo #st #5pot #carsforsale

3 hours ago comment 3 star 12

Let’s have some front end friday action going on here πŸ€™πŸΌπŸ”₯. look how mean she is ———————————————————————— #focusst #beast #stoc #autoglym #autofinesse #meguires #fordfocusst250 #like4like #follow4follow #st2 #spiritblue #64plate #speed #power #sthatch #fordownersclub #stowners #fordfocusmk3 #mk3 #beast #midlandsstoc #thefordbible #fuelheadsuk #allcarsuk #fordmania #devoteduk #r20tst #printmyford

4 hours ago comment 2 star 66

Front end friday then ? πŸŽ±πŸ–€
—————————————————————————— #ford
#focus #focusst
#st
#st2 #boost
#5pot #stoc
#mk2
#mk2st #turbo
#performanceford #rota
#rotawheels
#rotagrids #kms #airtec
#revo
#peron #zunsport #pantherblack

4 hours ago comment 0 star 49

@jonesy_st2 ✌🏻
dm/tag for a featureβœ‰οΈ
————————————————————————————
#fiestast180 #st180owners #st180oc #st180 #fordst #stoc #stocowners #fiestastowners #fordlife #whoreyourford #moddedpistons #mk7ownersclub #mk7owners

4 hours ago comment 0 star 30

20k miles milestone in the beast done 14k on the first engine and 6k on the new engine πŸ˜‚, enjoyed 95% of it the other 5% being when it’s broke down. spent 1000’s on fuel in that time and 1000’s on modifying it to the way i want. but i still love it even though i b***h about it when it breaks πŸ˜‚ let’s see what the next 10k miles brings.

7 hours ago comment 8 star 36

@bridgeyy123 - ur custom lucky mummy is all done mate.. i will get it packed up and posted for u πŸ’€πŸ‘πŸ»

8 hours ago comment 3 star 25

All cleaned! 🀩πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌβœ¨
——————————————————————‬
β€ͺπŸ‘‰πŸΌ@monsta_plates 10% off ▢️ ta57sty‬
πŸ‘‰πŸΌ@carenhancements 10% off ▢️ ta57sty β€ͺ——————————————————————‬
β€ͺ#fiestast #ford #fiesta #st #stoc #turbo #splitter #numberplate #wrapping #carporn #carwash #carcare #ocd #ocdclean #supreme #lv #detailing #cardetailing #detailingworld #petrolhead #static #low #stance #mountune #revo #printmyford #fordmagazine #ceuk #ta57sty‬
β€ͺ——————————————————————‬

11 hours ago comment 0 star 159