Ultra fudgy tahini & espresso brownies w/ salted caramel by @legallyplantbased 🍫 flourless, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, chewy edges and fudgy center😋 you have to try these!🙏🏼💗
200 ml pourable tahini
50 ml pure date syrup
2 tbsp ground chia seeds
6 tbsp water
60 g coconut sugar
1 tbsp brewed decaf espresso
1/2 tsp baking soda
20 g raw cacao powder
1/4 tsp salt
40 g vegan chocolate chips
50 ml pure date syrup
2 tbsp tahini
2 tbsp vegan butter
salt to taste
roughly chopped marcona almonds
- mix chia and water in a small bowl and let sit until thickened, ~10 minutes.
- in a large bowl, combine chia mixture, tahini, date syrup, coconut sugar and espresso in to a smooth batter.
- fold in baking soda, cacao powder, and salt, then add chocolate chips. the batter will be thick.
- pour batter into a lined loaf pan (4.5x10” / 11x25cm) and bake for 22-25 minutes at 350°f / 175°c. let cool in pan for ~15 minutes, then for another 30 minutes on cooling rack. refrigerate 30 minutes before serving for extra fudgyness.
- combine all ingredients for the caramel in a pan, bring to medium heat, stir constantly until well-combined, 2-3 minutes. let cool and thicken then spread on top of brownie and top with almonds.
Raspberry coconut gf pancakes by @healthyeating_jo 🥞 💕🥥 (vegan) 💕
. (serves 2-4)
1 & 1/4 cups gluten free all purpose plain flour blend*
2 tbsp desiccated coconut
120g frozen raspberry (or apple) purée (or 1 banana sliced)
2 tbsp granulated stevia/erythritol blend (or natural sweetener of choice - maple, coconut sugar)
1 & 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 & 1/4 cups unsweetened coconut milk (or milk of choice)
pinch of salt
1 tsp pure alcohol free vanilla extract
*add 1/4 tsp xanthan gum if desired to gluten free flour, if yours doesn’t have it for added fluffiness
mix dry ingredients in a bowl
mix or blend wet ingredients
pour wet into dry and stir until just combined
ladle batter into pan as required
cook over low heat until bubbles form, then flip and cook on other side
*optional - add a tsp of pink pitaya/dragonfruit powder to the mix for extra pinkness
top with sweetened almond or coconut yoghurt, berries and a sprinkle of coconut .
Loving these guacamole turkey burgers for friday eve! ✨ if i make a turkey burger, it’s going to be good. 👌🏻 recipe is at @howsweeteats 💥
#f52grams #fwx #feedfeed #foodblogfeed #beautifulcuisines #foodblogeats #abmfoodie #howsweeteats #mywilliamssonoma #thecookfeed #hautecuisines #foodandwine #tastingtable #heresmyfood #f52picnic #bareaders #food #howisummer #f52summersundays
Chocolate, raspberry and chia jam celebration cake by @panaceas_pantry!! 🍫🍰
ingredients (almond brownie base). 3/4 cup almonds (activated)
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder
6 medjool dates, pitted
1 tbsp roast almond butter
1. add first 4 ingredients to a high-speed food processor and pulse until small crumbs form.
2. add dates and almond butter and pulse. add an extra date if the mix isn’t sticky enough. press base into a lined 7 or 8 inch springform cakepan.
1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked 4 hrs then drained
2 tbsp cacao powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
30g cacao powder, melted*
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted*
1. add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blender until silky smooth. pour over base and set in freezer for 30 mins.
raspberry chia jam
1 cup raspberries
1 tsp chia seeds
1 tsp pure maple syrup
1. add all ingredients to a saucepan and cook over low heat for approx 10 mins, stirring throughout. allow to cool for 10 mins, then spread over chocolate layer. set in freezer while you make the next layer.
1 cup raw cashews, soaked 4 hours then drained
3/4 cup raspberries
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
30 grams coconut butter, melted*
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted*
squeeze lemon juice
1. add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blender until silky smooth. pour over chia layer and set in the freezer overnight. allow to thaw in the fridge the next day, and top with fresh fruit before serving. *to melt coconut oil and cacao butter, set in a heat proof bowl over simmering water. once melted, remove from heat and allow to cool before blending with remaining ingredients.
Have you tried my herby potato salad?! 🙋🏻♀️🌿👌🏻❤️ it’s perfect for all those bbqs, picnics, potlucks this summer - or to just enjoy at home. 🥰 perfectly boiled potatoes, tossed in fresh herbs 🌿 and a garlicky lemon vinaigrette.🍋so good - and easy to make. 😌❤️
recipe (link in bio): https://realandvibrant.com/italian-potato-salad/
#howisummer #imsomartha #realandvibrant #eeeeeats #feedfeed #thekitchn #healthyfoodie #goodeats #wholefoods #f52grams #whatsonmyplate #easyrecipes #thatsdarling #heresmyfood #tastingtable #potatosalad #getinmybelly #eatrealfood #summersalads
Saying hello to this cold coconut spicy ramen! mixed with a creamy + spicy base and topped with a soft boiled egg, loads of green onions, cucumbers, seaweed and grilled crimini mushrooms in @kpopfoods honey glaze - all mixed together when ready to eat. the creamy cold coconut sauce is made with goodies like soy sauce, sesame oil and an x*x sauce from @kpopfoods , chili oil and coconut milk. kinda obsessed. #llindseyeats #ramen #summer #spicy
Time to put rosemary chimichurri on everything! 🌱✨ these filet + potato skewers are on the blog today and ridiculously delish! link at @howsweeteats .
#f52grams #fwx #feedfeed #foodblogfeed #beautifulcuisines #foodblogeats #abmfoodie #howsweeteats #mywilliamssonoma #thecookfeed #hautecuisines #foodandwine #tastingtable #heresmyfood #grilling #bareaders #food #howisummer #f52summersundays