A ceremony enchanted by white florals 🍃
Harvest photo backdrop diy
size: 12ft wide x 6.5ft tall
• 6 wood palates (free) 3’x4’
• 2x4 wood for frame & top, screws & bolts: $89
• 13 ikea knaggling boxes (18”x12”x9”): $9.99 each: $138.87
• metal cans different sizes
• silk flowers • fruits & vegetables
total cost for this project: $230
note: fruit & vegetables were donated by our church youth. all flowers for this wall were reused from previous events. metal cans - donated by members of our church.
huge thank you to everyone who helped with this project.
p.s. we found a photo on pinterest of the similar, smaller version of the wall. we made it bigger and modified it a bit 🙂
Ombré heart backdrop
size: 8ft tall x 7ft wide
1. chicken wire 36”x25’ : $15.99 @acehardware
2. four(4) 2x4x8 wood for stud $2.59 x 4 : $10.36 @loweshomeimprovement
3. one(1) 2x4x8 cut into 3’ : $3.59
4. nuts, bolts, washers : $5.95
5. two(2) steel shelf brackets 12”, $6.38 each : $12.76 @loweshomeimprovement
6. white chalk paint $9.99 @walmart
7. luncheon size napkins in preferred colors. we used 5 colors. • red (120 napkins) $6.00 @target • ikea dark red (but it’s more of a dark pink)(50 napkins) $1.99 @ikeausa • hot pink (50 napkins) $4.49 @partycity • pink (50 napkins) $1.99 @ikeausa • baby pink (50 napkins) $1.99 @ikeausa
total napkins used for the heart 320
total projects cost: about $71.51 + tax **we had wood that was reused from prior event, same with paint and bolts :) the only items we needed to purchase was napkin, shelf bracket, and chicken wire :).
2. saw (to cut the 3’ studs for the feet)
3. staple gun to attach chicken wire to the backdrop.
4. wire cutters to cut the chicken wire.
5. step ladder (if you are short like me 🙈)
if you have any questions, let us know. and if you are using this tutorial, please tag us :)
thank you ladies for your help with decorating: @_vika_vk @lenchik1221 @liliyasichkar and her kids who worked hard in handing us napkins for the heart build :)
Happily ever after moment ❤
You belong here • got to paint on the largest canvas ever this weekend ✨ .
when i was first asked to do this for my church i really didn’t want to because it was so large scale and i didn’t want to mess it up. i was feeling pretty anxious because i was intimidated by the size and to be honest, pretty lazy. but once the day came and i started painting, it made me feel so at ease. and made me think about how god has given me this gift to be able to express myself through a creative way and how i should be thankful to be able to serve in this way 😌 also, remembering where i belong. .
big thank you to @aims.mc for applying those years of painting your nails so you could use it for this day 😂💖 💅🏻
Officially mr & mrs✨❤️
Happy thursday!!! my client did awesome with setting these sunflowers🌻 up!!! #igmdesignsandmore #blessed #workthroughgod #paperflower #flowerbackdrop #weddingdecor #quinceañeradecor #babyshowerdecor #floresdepapel #homedecor #roomdecor #sunflowerbackdrop #paperflowers #churchdecor #genderreveal #maternitysash #cricutmade #makeitwithmichaels #nurserydecor #floralletters #floraldecor #paperartist #floralartist #birthdaydecor #birthannouncement #diy #shopsmall #dallastexas #dfw #supportsmallbusiness