TikTok reached tremendous growth in 2018, the level of ability on the platform is mind-boggling. This platform is completely wind up with ultra-level features that create it easy for many video creators to produce high-quality content without leaving the platform.
If you’re a content producer on TikTok, there are a few hidden features and hacks on TikTok that you definitely must know about. It helps to get more engagement on this platform.
Here are the six unbelievable features and hacks that everyone should know in 2021. Even if you are an experienced TikToker, you might locate something cool you didn’t previously know.
1. Select When Text will Appears and Disappears
If you want to include text at a specific spot in your video. Luckily, it’s straightforward to do. Begin by generating a text box that appears on TikTok by clicking the icon with “Aa.” Then,
- You want to add the text as you want and Tap “Done.”
- Click on the text box and choose the “Duration.”
Here, you can find a new screen with all kinds of frames from your video along with the bottom. You can drag and drop the opening and end of the red bar to where you need the text to display up and how long (a minimum of 1s). Touch the checkmark when you are happy with how it’s fixed.
2. Adjust Clips In Your TikTok
If your video timing is off or you have taken longer than you wanted. Maybe you want to modify the length or else change the order of your clips after you have recorded your TikTok. Just follow the below steps.
- Click on the adjust clips icon.
- Based on the adjust clips screen, you can click on the clip you need to change or pull and drop clips to adjust their order.
- The adjust clips feature is excellent for multiple transitions where you want to get the right timing.
3. Create Your Custom TikTok Audio
Do you use the audio from other TikTokers? You can also make your own custom audio on TikTok. While you can use a single audio file or song, we will kick it up a groove and blend two different popular music to produce a new audio sound.
- First finding videos that relate to the songs which you want to use. Click on the Share button to make up receiving options.
- Tap “Save to download” the videos.
- Once you have gathered both videos, start to edit your video based on your favorite video editing app mobile and build a new project. Then, import the TikTok videos which you downloaded for the audio.
Before sharing the video, you should change the privacy settings from Public to Private. Hence, no one can see the video in which you planned to take the audio just right.
Pro Tip: Concentrate on your TikTok engagement to become a famous person on this platform. Getting likes and views for your videos will help to increase your profile growth and visibility. If you want to get instant views, use the service to buy TikTok views for your videos and boost the views naturally.
4. Translate a Comment
As a TikTok influencer who gets huge attention on your TikTok videos, you are likely to get a comment in other languages that you don’t speak or understand. Luckily, TikTok has a better option to understand those comments called a translation tool, which can help you translate those comments in your language.
- Hit and hold the comment what you need to translate to bring up a menu. Of the menu, click “Translate.”
If you want to translate the comment to your language, you have to set it up in the TikTok app.